Sending Your College Transcripts to Butte

Sending Your Transcripts to Butte

Sending Your College Transcripts
to Butte College

If you plan to earn a Certificate or Associate Degree from Butte College and you have attended another college, please submit an official transcript to Admissions & Records. Official transcripts may be sent electronically, by mail or in person based on the following guidelines.

Electronic transcripts will only be considered official if the following criteria have been met.

  1. Electronic transcripts must be sent directly from eTranscripts California XAP, Credentials eScrip-Safe, Parchment, and National Student Clearinghouse at this time.
  2. Electronic transcripts must be sent from one of the providers listed above directly to
  3. Electronic transcripts will not be accepted when forwarded from the student, or from other Butte College staff members and/or departments.

Official (unopened) transcripts can be sent by mail to:

Butte College Admissions & Records
3536 Butte Campus Drive
Oroville, CA 95965

Courses completed at another college may also be used to satisfy a Butte College course prerequisite.

If you require your college transcript to be evaluated for college credit, please submit an evaluation request.

Content editor:
Julie Scarpelli